A collection of issues on standard interface to TCAD framework (Stanford
- The postscript file(456K) for Bob Dutton's
talk on Sep. 26, 1996, and example 1 gif file(49K)
and example 2 gif file(72K).
- The postscript file(~7M) for the paper
on the trial version of minimal SWR 0.3.
- The ASCII file for the present
preliminary version of SWR 0.3 (only 3D fields).
- A description of FOREST, the
2D quad tree geometry/field server. This
program is not presently supported, but ideas for initial attempts on SWR
0.3 are clearly demonstrated and documented. The thesis for the developer,
Zak Sahul, can be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- A description of CAMINO, the 2D/3D
quad/oct tree grid generator. For more info, please contact Tao Chen
at email@example.com. CAMINO has been interfaced to
ALAMODE, the PDE engine.
A new release will be available soon.
- A description of efforts on the
level-set method in 2D/3D. For more info, please contact Kai Hsiau
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on its interface to the
etching/deposition program SPEEDIE is also available.
- A description of EUCLID, the 2D/3D unstructure triangle/tetrahedra grid generator.
- A description of VIP-3D, the
geometry modeler for TCAD applications. For more info, please contact
Ken Wang at email@example.com.
Edwin C. Kan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stanford, CA 94305-4075